Are You Interested in Online Lessons?
Victoria Steel is now offering online lessons to a limited number of students. The fee is $40 a week, and it covers one weekly lesson delivered to your e-mail inbox every week.
A Weekly Lesson Includes:
- 1 Assignment (Due at the end of the week.)
- 2 Supporting Painting/ Drawing Exercises
- Daily Support, Critiques, and Help via Email
- 1 Wrap-Up Skype Session (45 Minutes)
To Apply, Please Send:
- A brief summary of your painting & drawing experience, and what you aim to achieve with lessons (Min. 1 Paragraph).
- When you desire to start taking lessons & what your availability is open for the Wrap-Up Skype Session.
- Contact Information (Phone, Email Address)
- Email to VictoriaSteelStudios@gmail.com.
- Lessons must be purchased in batches of two.
- First-time students receive an introductory, 20 minute Skype or Phone Meet, Greet, and Review!
Learn how render your subjects with new drawing skills and techniques. Handle charcoal, pastel, and/or graphite. Lessons are created to fit the individual student's experience level and goals.
For beginners to advanced. Learn how to handle oil paint from start to finish. Various alla prima lessons are a common assignment in these lessons. Lessons will cater to student's goals and needs.
Start drawing/ painting portraits with a five step process. Students must be willing to commit their first lesson to a limited palette/ black and white.